Why go under harmful chemical process to treat your skin as well as hair when you have everything available in your home.
Shampoos favoring the needs for treating the hair with certain scalp conditions have a high amount of chemical compositions of Sodium Laureth Sulfate. Choosing herbal shampoos for your scalp and treating the conditions at your home is better than anything
Since hair loss and skin problems are becoming serious issues. One must try herbal methods which are ayurvedically proven to have no side effects and less time-consuming.
10 Tips to Prevent Hair Loss from Lemon Juice
Lemon juice contains large amounts of vitamin C and antioxidants that make your hair strong and prevent it from falling. You will be surprised to know how easy it is to use lemon juice and how it strengthens your hair roots.
Here we have talked about some tricks made from the recipe which shows how hair loss can stop with lemon juice.
1. Lemon juice with olive oil:
- Mix 2 tablespoons olive oil into a large spoon of lemon juice.
- Apply this mixture well in the skins of the head.
- Leave it for 40 minutes and then wash it with lukewarm water.
- Do this at home once a week prevents hair loss.
2. Lemon juice with castor oil:
- Take half a teaspoon of castor oil in 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Put it in the hair well.
- After 30 to 35 minutes wash it with shampoo and lukewarm water.
- Applying it once in two weeks will stop hair fall.
3. Lemon juice with coconut oil and garlic:
- Grind cloves of garlic in three small spoons coconut oil
- Mix it with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Put this mixture in the entire head and leave for half an hour.
- Wash it with lukewarm water.
- If you put this mixture on the head once a month, you will get good results.
- You are reading an article about health tips for hair.
4. Lemon juice with Aloe vera gel:
- Mix 2 teaspoons of lemon juice in 1 large spoonful Aloe vera gel.
- Apply this mixture on the skin of the head and keep it for 20 minutes.
- After that wash with lukewarm water.
- Doing this twice a week will not damage your hair.
5. Lemon juice with coconut water:
- 3 teaspoons of coconut water mixed with 2 teaspoon lemon juice.
- After shampooing hair, wash the hair with this mixture.
- Leave it in the hair for 5 minutes and then wash it with the normal water.
- To strengthen the hair roots, this mixture can be applied once a week.
6. Lemon juice with Amla Oil:
- Mix 2 teaspoons of lemon juice in 3 teaspoons Amla oil.
- Apply this mixture well on the skins and keep it for 20 minutes.
- Wash the hair with lukewarm water.
- Applying this mixture once a week prevents hair loss.
- You are reading an article about health tips for strong hair.
7. Lemon juice with onion juice:
- 1 small spoon of onion juice mixed with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Mix it into 2 cups distilled water.
- Wash the hair with this mixture and let the hair stay the same for 10 minutes.
- Wash the hair with shampoo now.
- Use lemon juice once in a month and prevent hair loss.
8. Lemon juice with egg yolk:
- Mix 2 to 3 teaspoon lemon juice in 1 egg yolk.
- Put this mixture well in the hair and keep it in the hair for 1 hour.
- Now wash the hair with shampoo and lukewarm water.
- Applying this mixture to the hair once a week will give you good results.
You must also read another article to prevent hair loss.
9. Lemon juice with curd:
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon yogurt with two peanut lemon juice.
- Before washing the hair, apply this mixture well in the head skins.
- Leave it for half an hour in the hair and then wash it with shampoo.
- By doing this 2 to 3 times a week, hair loss can stop.
- You are reading an article about health tips for shining hair.
10. Mix Lemon juice with Mehandi for Hair Pack:
- Make Mehandi Hair Pack and mix 2 to 3 Tbsp lemon juice in it.
- Apply this mixture well in the hair and leave it for half an hour.
- Now wash hair with the help of light shampoo and lukewarm water.
- By applying this mixture once a month, your hair will become strong and will not flutter.