Our Union Minister Ram Vilas Paswan Launch this One Nation One Ration Card Scheme 2020 back in 2019. The ain Objective if this Scheme is to provide the Migrant Workers Cheap Food and grains from one Ration card as they travel Across the Country they can easily get the Food with the Help of this one Ration card.
What is the One Nation One Ration Card Scheme 2020?
The Scheme was implemented by the Union Minister Mr. Ram Vilas Paswan and The Scheme Was Active in 12 States of India, the states include –
- Madhya Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh
As the Central Government of India Came to the conclusion to make a One Ration Card which helps the people to get the Food, Grains and other food product at Cheaper prices across the country and all the things will be Distributed via the PDS (Public Distribution Shops) in the country.
What is One and only Goal for this Scheme?
The main objective of this One Nation One Ration Card Scheme is to provide the Food, Grains, and other food products to those who can’t manage to buy Food because of their Low income. The Food will be Available at Cheaper prices.
Who is eligible for this Scheme?
The People Who come in the BPL (Below Poverty Line) can Get the Benefits from this Scheme in the country. The Only thing you have to get this Benefits is the Ration Card.
Will this Scheme Help People in this Lockdown Situation?
We all know there are several people who want to go home and Some of them have Limimited food Supply, People who have a ration card with them can Avail the Benefits of this Scheme and get the Food and Grains in Cheaper prices.
What Will be The Benefits of One Nation One Ration Card
Talking about the Benefits there are Several benefits with this Scheme Like
- People Who don’t have Any Source of Income in this lockdown can get the food From the PDS
- People who are Travelling to their Home Can Also Get the Benefits from this Scheme
- There Will be no rent in the Country
Some Information Regarding the Scheme
- Any Indian in the country can apply for this Scheme and get the benefits
- if you are eligible for this Scheme you will be Identified with the Help of Adhar card and Electronic Point of sale will be used for th IDentification which will be done on the PDS Shops Easily
- If you have ration Card you can get the benefits there is no Need of New Ration Card
- From now all the states Will follow On One Standard Format of the Language on the Ration Card either it will be English or Hindi
- A New 10 digit Code will be added in the Ration card
How much Food Will given to the People with the Ration Card?
Every family Will get the 35 Kg Food this includes-
|Western Districts||Eastern Districts||Price|